Hi there! I'm Kye Fox.
Note that patrons (see Patreon link) also get sounds I make or record, including random sounds and experiments that don't quite fit in a product for Gumroad.
toot at me (Mastodon)
You can go read the archive here or subscribe with the form below. I use this instead of a blog. It's like social media but less social, more in depth, and better edited. Some day I'll probably hammer the old blog into a viewable form. Most of the posts are on the newsletter archive.
Some people dig lists like this.
- Ableton Live 10 Suite For making music.
- Reaper For editing sounds.
- Serum I don't use this as often as I used to. You can get some presets on my Patreon.
- Affinity Designer For designing album covers and t-shirts.
- Zoom h2n For recording sounds.
- Arturia MiniLab mkII For jamming and editing.
- Casio CTK-491 Sometimes the 25 keys, 8 drum pads, and 16 knobs of the MiniLab just don't cut it.