Hi there! I'm Kye Fox.
I make music, write, and design t-shirts.
- You can buy my music on Bandcamp
- You can get gadgets for creative people on Gumroad and Itch.io.
- You can buy my t-shirts and prints on my Redbubble store.
- You can get discounts and perks on Patreon and Ko-fi.
- You can email me.
- You can toot at me (Mastodon).
Some people dig lists like this.
- Ableton Live 10 Suite For making music.
- Reaper For editing sounds.
- Sony MDR-7506 Good headphones for music production.
- Serum I don't use this synth as often as I used to.
- Piano Companion Pro Much easier than trying to memorize everything.
- MuseScore For composing music.
- Symphony Pro For composing on the go.
- Affinity Designer For designing album covers and t-shirts.
- Zoom h2n For recording sounds.
- Arturia MiniLab mkII For jamming and editing.
- Casio CTK-491 Sometimes the 25 keys, 8 drum pads, and 16 knobs of the MiniLab just don't cut it.